- User Eligibility
The Web Site or Application is provided by “Cloudtech” which means Cloudtech Services Private Limited and all group companies (including parent company & subsidiaries, including those which may get created in future) and available only to entities and persons over the age of majority and who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If You do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Web Site or Application.
- License and Ownership
Any and all intellectual property rights ('Intellectual Property') associated with the Web Site or Application and its contents (the 'Content') are the sole property of Cloudtech. The Content is protected by copyright and other laws in both the India and other countries. Elements of the Web Site or Application are also protected by trade secret, unfair competition, and other laws and shall not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- Restrictions on Use of the Web Site and Application
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site or Application.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site or Application.
- You will not use or access any service or information available via the Web Site or Application in a manner not expressly permitted by e-Way Bill.
- You will not input or upload to the Web Site or Application any information which contains viruses, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site, Application or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
- Certain areas of the Web Site or Application are restricted to customers of e-Way Bill.
- You shall not use or access the Web Site or Application in any way that, in e-Way Bill's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the e-Way Bill Systems, Services or the Web Site or Application.
- You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of e-Way Bill.
e-Way Bill does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new services or products through the Web Site or Application ('Comments'). If such Comments are received, you acknowledge that (a) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, (b) e-Way Bill and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and (c) e-Way Bill will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such Comments in any manner it chooses.
You agree that e-Way Bill, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Web Site or Application and its Content at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) discontinue use of the Web Site or Application, and (b) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site or Application, the e-Way Bill, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, you agree that e-Way Bill shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site or Application.
- Limitation of Liability
This Website/Application is not affiliated to government of India. It is a connecting platform allowing users to interact with the government system / databases in an easier manner. In No Event Shall Cloudtech, Its Affiliates, Its Licensors, Its Suppliers or any Third Parties mentioned at the Web Site or Application be liable for any Financial, Incidental, Indirect, Exemplary, Punitive and Consequential Damages, Lost Profits, Or Damages Resulting from Lost Data or Business Interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use or incorrect utilization of the Web Site or Application. Any ambiguous language in this terms and conditions shall be interpreted according to its fair meaning and shall not be construed for or against any party.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless e-Way Bill and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims (i) arising out of Your breach of any of these terms and conditions, and any of Your activities conducted in connection with this Web Site or Application.
To the fullest extent permitted by Law, You Hereby Expressly Agree that any Proceeding Arising Out of or Relating to Your Use of the Web Site or Application Shall Be Instituted in courts in Gurgaon, India.
- Complete Agreement